Now updated with even more material, the CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students anchors young Christians in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful and practical responses when the core issues of their faith and life are challenged.
With content curated by general editor Dr. Sean McDowell, the core materials in this Bible explore over 130 of the top questions students are asking today. This revised and updated edition includes new articles and extensive apologetics study material from today's most popular youth leaders and apologists to reflect relevant apologetics issues and questions being discussed today.
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students is a truly unique Bible created to encourage students to ask tough questions, get straight answers, and strengthen their faith.
- Presentation pages, book Introductions, and study notes.
- Articles from popular youth leaders and apologists (including editor Sean McDowell),
- Sixty Twisted Scripture's explanations for commonly misunderstood passages,
- Fifty Bones & Dirt entries (archaeology meets apologetics),
- Fifty Notable Quotes.
- Twenty-five tactics against common anti-Christian arguments,
- Twenty Personal Stories‚ of how God has worked in real lives,
- Twenty "Top Five" lists to help remember key apologetics topics,
- Two-color design-intensive interior,
- Two-column text, 9.75-point type, Smyth-sewn binding, Ribbon marker, Full-color maps, and more.
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.