In the Tactics Study Kit
(including the 10th anniversary book, study guide, DVD), apologist and radio host Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver‚Äôs seat in discussions about faith, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful tact.
Readers will learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through the minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables and‚Äîmost importantly‚Äîget people thinking about Jesus with conversations that look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl demonstrates how to:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
This unique small group material provides a game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.Kit includes 1 book, 1 study guide, and six-lesson DVD.